THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ann Norling's Fruit Hats

These are great gifts for people! They work up super quick, you can use cheap yarn and people LOVE them! I've done pumpkins and apples for fall, lemons for spring, and here is a blueberry and a strawberry! I was pregnant this summer and we didn't know what we were having so I made one for a boy and one for a girl!

Knitty has a great pattern for a berry tart hat. The brim is the "crust" and purple bobbles are the berries! It's awesome!
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter03/PATTbabytart.html




3 comments:

presbytera karen said...

Sylvia,

The knits that you did are amazing! You definitely have alot of talents. You also have the heart to with them.

I am very proud of you! Keep plugging away, baby.

I love you, Nana

TUTU Monkey said...

These are so darn cute!!!

JO said...

Do you take ORDERS ? I would like to have a STRAWBERRY HAT for my 4 yr old daughter. She loves strawberry & its COLD here in GERMANY (I saw you at MARTHA's blog).